In this post, I would like to share with you my impressions of Marseille in 8 photos.
1. Marseille is a port city in Southern France.
2. The highest point of the city is where Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde is.
3. Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde (Basilica of Our Lady of the Guard) is a 19th-century Catholic basilica and is the symbol of Marseille.
4. Its Byzantine Revival architectural style is mesmerizing.
5. Le Panier or Old Town is a historic district in Marseille. In fact, it is the oldest part of the city.
6. It is full of art, colours, and energy.
7. I particular liked the fun artsiness of the place.
8. Wandering in Le Panier was my favourite moment in Marseille.